Contracts and Entity Formalities
For businesses that are already up and running, the attorneys at Diefenderfer Hoover & Wood, LLP, have the both the legal and business background, knowledge, and understanding to provide ongoing counseling and support on a myriad of issues and problems which businesses encounter during the course of their growth and development. Services which our attorneys regularly provide to our business clients include:
- Drafting of corporate and limited liability company minutes and resolutions
- Preparing and reviewing contracts and agreements
- Preparing and reviewing business forms such as purchase orders, invoices, etc.
- Intellectual property licensing agreements
- Shareholder, LLC Member, and partnership agreements
- Shareholder, partner, or officer loan agreements
We understand that our clients are looking for attorneys who provide solutions to business problems, not roadblocks, and who are efficient in achieving results.
back to >> Corporate Law
Do you have questions or do you want to make an appointment in this area?
Call us at (412) 471-1100 or use our contact form.